16.4.09

casual.

Note to my dear and darling friends: Sex post. I don't quite know what i'm going to write, but I get the feeling you won't be completely comfortable with it. Just saying.

We are sexual beings. It's a basic need, not 'cause we're gonna die if we don't have sex, but because it is something our bodies ask us. A biological need. But since we don't actually die, we can choose. People choose not to have sex all the time, for whatever reasons. But more importantly, we can choose to have sex.
Well I think that's just great.
And I, I consider myself a very sexual being. I like it, I enjoy it, I think about it, and I like thinking about it.
In the daily life there isn't really much place for it. That's why I was so glad when I finally remember this blog's name. This girl decided to write a sex blog, telling her way of living somewhat dangerously. It's not only sex, thou, and it's also well and funny written. So it turned up to be a very enjoyable reading, and I found myself relating myself to many of the things she said (you know, apart from the obvious age and geography difference).
So it got me thinking about casual sex. Now I know it's good and mostly harmless, but does it get in the way of finding a serious relationship? Maybe, if you want that relationship to be with your sex partner, or already had a relationship with him.. but then again, I find that the most casual sex happens with a person a know and love a lot, but with whom I don't want a serious relationship (or any kind for that matter). When it's someone I barely know, there are all this expectations and nervousness and wanting to do good. I might see a potential lover in him, but what if a also see something else? I wouldn't act the same way if I'm trying to build up a relationship that if I'm trying to get in his pants. Although that seems to be the question of the week.
On the other hand, with someone "I've known forever", I can easily make it just about sex. I mean, he will probably break my heart over lunch, but I'm not thinking about that when i'm riding him. I'm not sad, or mad, or in love, or wish to make him happy. If something, I wanna make him cum.
Anyway, I don't think I really had a conclusion for this one, other than I like this explicit way of writing.
(well, writing, mumbulling, letting the cat walk over the keyboard, whatever)

4 comments:

viquita said...

lu. dijo...
que lindo, vi.
lo estoy viendo un poco tarde, pero me emociono sabias?

anyway, lo gracioso es que es la segunda cosa que aparece si pones cnba en la busqueda de imagenes de google. chupate esa mandarina.

te quiero.

7 de octubre de 2008 16:39




jajajajjaja nunca habia visto eso
y es muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy flashero :)
te quiero lu
nos vemos...
el...sabado? o el martes, ni idea


vicks

viquita said...

jajaja no te odio
es simplemente q es una foto muy tierna porq las dos reimos de alegria :)

Eleanor Rigby said...

a mí me gusta la peli del Mago de Oz, y me gustan los bebitos, qué tienen de malo ?

Eleanor Rigby said...

ah, y no sé qué me anda pasando con el inglés, si es que adelantaste mucho más que yo o qué, pero muchas palabras las tenía que buscar en diccionario xddd y me daba palo... qué sé yo, Lu, hacé lo que quieras, cada uno hace lo que quiere cuando quiere donde quiere con quien quere de la forma que quiere y ni estoy a favor ni en contra (primero porque la mitad de las cosas no las entendí xddd mal) y segundo porque es tema tuyo.
(:
besoss



archive

  • 3 (1)
  • 5 (1)
  • 3 (1)
  • 1 (2)
  • 12 (1)
  • 8 (1)
  • 5 (1)
  • 10 (1)
  • 9 (1)
  • 8 (4)
  • 7 (1)
  • 1 (1)
  • 12 (1)
  • 11 (2)
  • 10 (1)
  • 8 (7)
  • 7 (9)
  • 6 (7)
  • 5 (6)
  • 4 (6)
  • 3 (8)
  • 2 (3)
  • 1 (4)
  • 12 (7)
  • 11 (2)
  • 10 (6)
  • 9 (6)
  • 8 (10)
  • 7 (6)
  • 6 (2)
  • 5 (1)
  • 4 (2)
  • 3 (6)
  • 1 (3)
  • 9 (1)
  • 8 (3)
  • 7 (4)